Dreams

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So tired of school. The mid-term break didn't really refresh me, all it did was make me yearn for the end of year break which means I have to get through 7 weeks of school and end of years. I feel that going through the motions and getting all routine-like is sick, I don't want to go through school like that. I know my actions- how I act and react to situations can be an indication of how deeply I walk with God and how 'christian' I am. I don't want people saying that because I break down and what not that I'm not a good Christian or something like that.

God has brought me through the first half of the semester. He will bring me through the rest of my University life. I need more confidence. I need to turn a blind eye to my environment around me because I feel my confidence crumbling in the face of all that's thrown at me. You think what you're doing is enough but somehow people are doing more than you. So you worry. You stress. And for what?

Eugenia is right. At the end of the day, is going through the motions, getting a degree/job really as important as what you do in regards to God with your life? It would be meaningless if we don't have that purpose, that purpose of doing it all for Him.

Clara is right. "If He will bring you to it, He will bring you through it."

Without God, family and friends, I think my life journey might as well end. I know it sounds morbid, but honestly, what are you living for? I know grades are important but how we live our life is equally important.

My family is so important to me. I took this mid-sem break to really talk to them and even now, though I feel as if I need to study for the Torts test (no matter how sickening it's becoming), it's become second nature to just get home and talk to my sister. I believe it's important because she's going through her Os Prelims which does have bearing on her first few months in JC. We have dinner as a family and talk. My studying isn't for more than a couple of hours, because I simply shut off at 10 and go watch my TV but honestly, I feel more fulfilled than if I had spent loads of time studying.

When I was doing my As, I also realised that. The need to study must be balanced with your other priorities. And once your walk with God is right, I believe He will provide the rest and means of which everything else will fall into place.

Thank you Lord, for your glory and your grace.
Your love is beautiful.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure